July 15, 2012

Eyes

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFoYZSKX4O4Mood: Wistful

Every once in a long while, my eyes open to the world. It's so easy to get sucked into the here-and-now, the sadness of always being in the same place. But when my eyes are opened, I realize that there is more to the world than just a little farm town in the states. There's more out there to love, to experience, to cherish, to taste. Europe and Asia and Scandinavia and Africa and Australia. All those different foods, those different cultures, those different people.

When my eyes are opened, there is a universe to look forward to, and for awhile, my days go by happily and freely instead of confined. My lust for travel is large but it's not satisfied yet, so I live off the times when I can see what I will have, someday.

I will have travel and embrace new people. I will find myself and my true happiness. That is my plan. Maybe I'll even find my true God.

No comments:

Post a Comment